Saturday, September 16, 2006

Today is Saturday. Yay! Woke up around 10+ this morning. Had like 5 dreams. 4/5 are short ones like 5 mintutes only. But dreamt of him. He's just a stupid pathetic guy ruining my life. Rahhh!


I've been having cramps on my feet these few days. Whenever i get up will have. I think i have lack-of-sodium thing. Sister had it before and she had cramps everywhere her body. The doctor had to come over here. The bill was like $200. Its day-light robbery la for goodness sake. Only my grandmother is willing to pay this kind of money. Although its the standard price, still no need to be so high right. The clinic is only 1 block away. Its like so near la. I think one step the doctor make costs $10.


I hate my blogskin. I just can't find a nice one you know. I'm just looking for a plain one. Plain, White, Simple one. So hard to find meh. RAHHH!! Have to make do with this blogskin as my that one has problems on Mozilla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home